Thursday, September 10, 2009

"Amy in Peru" will soon be a reality, again!!




My year in Peru as an Arriba student ended April 2008. I am currently living in Blue Springs, MO where I am doing my student teaching to complete my education degree from Maranatha Baptist Bible College. After being back in the U.S. for over a year, the Lord has opened the door for me to return as a short-term missionary to Lima, Peru in February 2010!! I will be teaching at Fetzer Christian Academy, which is a school for missionary children under the direction of Missionaries Allan and Diane Frey and Baptist Mid-Missions. I am thrilled to be in God's will and to know that His will has directed me back to PERU! Proverbs 16:19 "A man's heart deviseth his way: but the Lord directeth his steps"

No comments:

PRAY FOR BIBLE CLUBS!

PRAY FOR BIBLE CLUBS!

Pastor Evelio about to baptize his daughter, Yadi

Pastor Evelio about to baptize his daughter, Yadi

Trujillo: Fun in the dorm

Trujillo: View of the ocean

Trujillo: The team at Victory Bapt. Church

On a Hill Far Away

On a Hill Far Away
I can see this cross from the roof of my house.

The Peruvian Flag

The Peruvian Flag

The Stupendous 7: ARRIBA Team

The Stupendous 7: ARRIBA Team
Front to Back: Joy, Nikki, Cole, Josh, Zac, Titus, Me